Since the formation of Harvest in 2002, we have followed our value principles and successfully assembled a unique suite of assets. Further, we have structured our organization to benefit from vertical integration, and as a result,
have a unique inventory of future internal development opportunities across the energy spectrum in which we can invest to generate attractive rates of return. Harvest is well positioned to benefit from exposure to exploration
and production activities.
- Year end 2016 reserves of 432.4 mmboe P+P and 197mmboe Proved, which includes Harvest's share of the Deep Basin Partnership ("DBP")
- 2016 production averaged 36.8 Mboe/d (including Harvest’s share of DBP)
- Oil weighted asset base with significant original-oil-in-place (OOIP) and low recoveries to date
- 2 billion+ boe of estimated OOIP on conventional land with 1 billion+ boe of incremental OOIP estimated on 42,000 net acres of oil sands land
- Numerous large OOIP pools amenable to enhanced oil recovery schemes such as enhanced waterfloods, polymer, and CO2 flooding